ITI in Information Technology and Electronics Systems Maintenance
Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance is a information and hardware framework keeping up professional exchange. The term of course is two years with four semesters of six months each. Understudies are acquainted with such a variety of themes amid showing, for example, introduce, investigate, repair and keep up electronic systems and equipment utilized industrial manufacturing; checking for loose connections and defective parts on electronic control systems and mechanical equipment; settling an issue and assess PC symptomatic tests. Trade is a critical from employment perspective as it opens wide vocation zones. There are many ITIs in the nation offering this course.
Duration : 2 Years
Qualification : Passed in 10th class Examination under 10+2 system of education with science.
Students should be passed in Matriculation with Science (Physics & Chemistry) & Mathematics or its equivalent passed 10th class under 10+2 system with Science and Mathematics as subjects.
This trade includes both practical and theory classes.
- Students should know that how to make, send, answer, forward messages; add attachments to a message and recover attachments from an email message.
- They ought to likewise be known of copying, pasting, printing message content and organize email folders.
- Students ought to have great correspondence and interpersonal aptitudes in English language alongside others as this is great from employment perspective also.
- After passing the course students can likewise try for further higher studies like Diploma/Degree courses for improving their general capability.
- They can have occupations in computer software companies in type of keeping up electronic system and so forth other.
- They can work in computer/mobile repairing shops furthermore can apply for government occupations.
- Technical Associate.
- Laboratory Technician.
- Computer Assistant.
- Computer Operator.
- Junior Purchase Assistant.
- Engineer Assistant.