ITI in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant) is a professional course with two years duration. The Course teaches students about controlling the operation of chemical production, equipment used in processing minerals and in manufacturing a range of products such as drugs, textiles, ammunition and plastics. The Course gives the knowledge of machineries and equipments used in chemical trade introduction to safety equipment first aid & fire fighting equipments and their uses in the section are some of the important skills the candidates will acquire during the training program. There are so many ITIs in the country providing this course. The trade course is job orienting in nature which after its successful passing offers many career scopes for candidates in various fields including further higher studies in form of Bachelor and Diploma courses.
Duration : 2 Years
Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as one of the subjects or its equivalent.
Year – I
- Welding (Gas).
Year – II
- Maintenance & Fitting.
- Welding (Arc).
- Operations & Unit Process.
- Practical and manual activities; able to work as part of a team and able to follow written instructions.
- Good communication and numeracy skills; able to cope with the physical demands of the job and mechanical aptitude.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills; aptitude for working with computers and good hand-eye coordination.
- Plant Attendant.
- Assist. Supervisor – Pool Plant.
- Shift Operations Technician.
- Water Treatment Operative.
- Intern Application Support.
- Chemical Operator.
- After passing this course students have further higher studies such as Diploma courses and Graduation courses.
- After passing this course they can apply for jobs as Operators for different machines in chemical plants.
- They are also eligible for government jobs in various departments. Jobs in these departments are published by the concerned authority time to time.