ITI in Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)
Duration : 2 Years
Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as one of the subjects or its equivalent.
Year – I
- Welding (Gas).
Year – II
- Maintenance & Fitting.
- Welding (Arc).
- Operations & Unit Process.
- Practical and manual activities; able to work as part of a team and able to follow written instructions.
- Good communication and numeracy skills; able to cope with the physical demands of the job and mechanical aptitude.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills; aptitude for working with computers and good hand-eye coordination.
- Plant Attendant.
- Assist. Supervisor – Pool Plant.
- Shift Operations Technician.
- Water Treatment Operative.
- Intern Application Support.
- Chemical Operator.
- After passing this course students have further higher studies such as Diploma courses and Graduation courses.
- After passing this course they can apply for jobs as Operators for different machines in chemical plants.
- They are also eligible for government jobs in various departments. Jobs in these departments are published by the concerned authority time to time.