ITI in Building Maintenance
Duration : Only 6 months with one semester
Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- Mortar & Concrete.
- Stone Masonry and Brick Masonry.
- Construct Floors of Various Types of an Area (R.C.C. Structure).
- Surface Finishing.
- Vitrified Tiled Work.
- Anti Termite Treatment in Building.
- Sanitary and Drainage Works.
- Damp Proofing etc…
- Candidates should be able to check on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures, etc.
- They should have computer knowledge as it controls and monitors mechanical equipment and utility systems.
- They should also have the capacity to perform routine plumbing repairs such as unstopping toilets, sinks or urinals, fixing water leaks, leaking faucets and water fountains.
- They should also be very hard worker as work is very heavy and continuous in nature.
- After passing the course, students can have jobs related to repair and maintain residential and commercial buildings including homes, apartments, schools, government buildings.
- Students can also go for further higher studies such as Diploma and Bachelor Degree course in related/very subjects.
- They can also start their own private construction work as worker or main person for building maintaining.
- Small Repairs Technician.
- Multi Skilled Operative.
- Mobile Maintenance Operative.
- In-store Maintenance Technician.
- Maintenance Assistant.
- Assistant Maintenance Manager.