ITI in Draughtsman (Mechanical)
Duration : 2 Years.
Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent.
The course has both theory and practical classes.
- Students should have good knowledge of historical and global architecture with period details and techniques.
- They should be expert in knowledge of all building materials and construction techniques.
- They also should possess the ability to visually interpret other peoples’ ideas combined with the ability to work quickly and instantly respond to changes.
- After passing trade, students have so many art jobs in various government protected buildings such as production and manufacturing industries; structural fabrication like bridges, roof structures, building and construction.
- Students can go for further higher degree courses in arts fields.
- They can also have jobs in automobile and allied industries; service industries like road transportation and Railways and ship building and repair.
- They have also good job scope in infrastructure and defence organisations; public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India and abroad.
- Junior Technical Assistant.
- Autocad Draughtsman.
- Draughtsman Piping.
- Draughtsman – Structural.
- Architectural Assistant.
- Structural Draughtsman.