ITI in Draughtsman (Mechanical)
Draughtsman (Mechanical) is a working art vocational trade. The duration of trade is two years with four semesters of six months each. Students are introduced to things such as making mechanical drawings, as of machines, structures, etc. sketches, references and specifications skills to translate ideas; and into detailed technical drawings showing plans, elevations and sections in blueprints which the construction crew use to create the complex and realistic sets you see on the cinema screen. The trade course is career orienting in character and they can find so many jobs in various respective areas.
Duration : 2 Years.
Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent.
The course has both theory and practical classes.
- Students should have good knowledge of historical and global architecture with period details and techniques.
- They should be expert in knowledge of all building materials and construction techniques.
- They also should possess the ability to visually interpret other peoples’ ideas combined with the ability to work quickly and instantly respond to changes.
- After passing trade, students have so many art jobs in various government protected buildings such as production and manufacturing industries; structural fabrication like bridges, roof structures, building and construction.
- Students can go for further higher degree courses in arts fields.
- They can also have jobs in automobile and allied industries; service industries like road transportation and Railways and ship building and repair.
- They have also good job scope in infrastructure and defence organisations; public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India and abroad.
- Junior Technical Assistant.
- Autocad Draughtsman.
- Draughtsman Piping.
- Draughtsman – Structural.
- Architectural Assistant.
- Structural Draughtsman.