ITI In Event Management Assistant
- Students should have skills like researching markets to identify opportunities for events; liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements.
- They should posses good interpersonal and communication skills as they have to coordinate venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire, etc.
- They should be good at creative skills which are necessary during organising facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media; identifying and securing speakers or special guests.
- They should be perfect in planning room layouts and the entertainment programme, scheduling workshops and demonstrations; coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings.
- Safety and fire fighting practice.
- Familiarization with computer and its accessories.
- Internet Operational Skill.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Training.
- Customer’s Care Skills.
- Cross Occupational Skills.
- Conflict management (handling upset customer).
- Time Management.
- Stress Management.
- Listening comprehension and Public speaking.
- Surveying and Marketing Skill.
- Planning, Scheduling and Organising.
- Team Building & Work Distribution.
- Conduction of the Event.
- Feedback and Evaluation.
Eligibility & Admissions
- Passed 10th Class Examination under 10+2 System of Education or its equivalent. (with English as subject).
- Performa for admission may be obtained from the respective State Directorate dealing with Craftsmen Training Scheme or from the Principals of the concerned Industrial Training Institutes/ centers conducting training programme under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
- Advanced Diploma in Event Management.
- Advanced Diploma Programme in Event Management.
- B.A. (Hons) (Event Management).
- After passing the trade they are able to handle suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly; so they can get job regarding this.
- Candidates good at study, have good option for further higher studies such as Diploma/Bachelor degree, which enhances their overall values.
Event Management Assistant Trade Job Types
- Conference & Events Assistant Sales Manager.
- Executive Assistant – Managing Director.
- Personal Assistant.
- Editorial Assistant.
- Office Assistant.
- Communication Assistant – Public Relatio.