ITI In Event Management Assistant
Event Management is an event-help managing vocational trade Assistant. The duration of trade is six months with one semester. Students are introduced to many aspects like from production of events from conception through to completion i.e. exhibitions and fairs; festivals; conferences; promotions and product launches; fundraising and social events. The trade is very creative and good in nature that opens many options for candidates in various fields. They have also good option for further higher studies like Diploma/Bachelor Degree course. There are many ITIs in the country proving trade for it.
- Students should have skills like researching markets to identify opportunities for events; liaising with clients to ascertain their precise event requirements.
- They should posses good interpersonal and communication skills as they have to coordinate venue management, caterers, stand designers, contractors and equipment hire, etc.
- They should be good at creative skills which are necessary during organising facilities for car parking, traffic control, security, first aid, hospitality and the media; identifying and securing speakers or special guests.
- They should be perfect in planning room layouts and the entertainment programme, scheduling workshops and demonstrations; coordinating staffing requirements and staff briefings.
- Safety and fire fighting practice.
- Familiarization with computer and its accessories.
- Internet Operational Skill.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Training.
- Customer’s Care Skills.
- Cross Occupational Skills.
- Conflict management (handling upset customer).
- Time Management.
- Stress Management.
- Listening comprehension and Public speaking.
- Surveying and Marketing Skill.
- Planning, Scheduling and Organising.
- Team Building & Work Distribution.
- Conduction of the Event.
- Feedback and Evaluation.
Eligibility & Admissions
- Passed 10th Class Examination under 10+2 System of Education or its equivalent. (with English as subject).
- Performa for admission may be obtained from the respective State Directorate dealing with Craftsmen Training Scheme or from the Principals of the concerned Industrial Training Institutes/ centers conducting training programme under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
- Advanced Diploma in Event Management.
- Advanced Diploma Programme in Event Management.
- B.A. (Hons) (Event Management).
- After passing the trade they are able to handle suppliers, handling client queries and troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly; so they can get job regarding this.
- Candidates good at study, have good option for further higher studies such as Diploma/Bachelor degree, which enhances their overall values.
Event Management Assistant Trade Job Types
- Conference & Events Assistant Sales Manager.
- Executive Assistant – Managing Director.
- Personal Assistant.
- Editorial Assistant.
- Office Assistant.
- Communication Assistant – Public Relatio.