ITI in Instrument Mechanic
Duration : 2 Years.
Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent.
Students should be passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent from a recognised school board in the country.
This trade includes both practical and theory classes.
- Students should have the capacity to show themselves about new innovation in future. They can’t lay exclusively on what they realized in school, or expect other individuals at work to show you what you have to know.
- They should have the capacity to take care of issues as present day instrument systems are precisely that complex one.
- They should have great relational abilities as they need to unmistakably clarify the way of a complex issue to different representatives and after that work in a group domain to tackle that issue, on the grounds that the answer for the issue obliges a composed reaction.
- Trade is valuable as it gives great base for further higher studies like Diploma/Degree courses after its successful clearing.
- They can open/run their own private work by opening shop for repairing mechanical instruments and other related work.
- Hopefuls have great open doors in businesses as there is a considerable measure of need of Instrument Mechanics in different sections.
- Industrial Instrument Mechanic.
- Instrument Technician.
- Instrumentation Technician.
- Process Control Equipment Mechanic.
- Machine Mechanic.
- Assistant Mechanic.