ITI Course in Lift Mechanic
Lift and Escalator Mechanic is a lift mechanical professional exchange. The duration of the course is two years with four semesters of six months each. Exchange course includes topics like installing and repairing escalators, chairlifts, elevators and other electronic transport equipment; performing preventive maintenance on lifts and other equipment and keeping administration records and crisis repairs. It is a mechanical exchange needs physical fill in as they need to repair and look after it. Exchange is employment arranging in character and opens numerous regions for work after its fruition.
Duration : 2 Years.
Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with science or its equivalent.
Students should be passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent from a recognised school Board in the country.
This course includes both theory and practical classes.
- Candidates ought to have physical quality which is critical as they need to invest quite a bit of their energy lifting overwhelming devices and hardware.
- Candidates ought to have vicinity of psyche as they must be ready all the time amid lift working here and there.
- They ought to have great personal attributes, for example, working under senior with great capability.
- Students can have occupations related to install, test, and service and maintain different sorts of lifts, elevators and moving auto strolls in shopping centers, commercial ventures, multi-storeyed structures in IT documented and private structures, air terminal, clinics, trams stations and route stations.
- They can work in as a lift, elevator and transport in manufacturing industries; lift administrator in hospitals and shopping centers; lift and elevator technician in public and private associations and colossal abroad openings for work.
- They have good scopes for further higher studies like Diploma/Degree courses which improves their general capability.
- Lift Technician.
- Maintenance Technician.
- Assist. Lifting Engineer.
- Lift operator.