ITI Course in Lift Mechanic
Duration : 2 Years.
Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with science or its equivalent.
Students should be passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent from a recognised school Board in the country.
This course includes both theory and practical classes.
- Candidates ought to have physical quality which is critical as they need to invest quite a bit of their energy lifting overwhelming devices and hardware.
- Candidates ought to have vicinity of psyche as they must be ready all the time amid lift working here and there.
- They ought to have great personal attributes, for example, working under senior with great capability.
- Students can have occupations related to install, test, and service and maintain different sorts of lifts, elevators and moving auto strolls in shopping centers, commercial ventures, multi-storeyed structures in IT documented and private structures, air terminal, clinics, trams stations and route stations.
- They can work in as a lift, elevator and transport in manufacturing industries; lift administrator in hospitals and shopping centers; lift and elevator technician in public and private associations and colossal abroad openings for work.
- They have good scopes for further higher studies like Diploma/Degree courses which improves their general capability.
- Lift Technician.
- Maintenance Technician.
- Assist. Lifting Engineer.
- Lift operator.