ITI in Laboratory Assistant of Chemical Plant
Duration : 2 Years.
Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of the subjects or its equivalent.
Students should be passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent from a recognise school board in the country.
This includes both practical and theory classes.
- Students should have the capacity to gather, analyze and translate different power plant water and steam samples and makes remedial move as required.
- They ought to have the capacity to assist in the readiness of information reports, adherence to and organization of a Quality Assurance/Quality Control program and information passage into the Laboratory Information Management System computers.
- They ought to likewise have the capacity to perform chemical analyses utilizing gravimetric, spectrophotometric, turbidimetric, and titrimetric strategies in conformance to Standard Methods.
- They ought to have working knowledge of functions and servicing requirements for lab equipment and machinery.
- After completing the course successfully, students can strive for further higher Diploma/Degree courses for expanding their general capabilities.
- Students can discover employments in research facilities or creation offices as there are great opportunities.
- Project Assistant.
- Research Associate.
- Associate – Quality.
- R&D Associate.
- Laboratory Analyst.