ITI in Laboratory Assistant of Chemical Plant
Lab Assistant (Chemical Plant) is a chemical and physical research facility professional exchange. The duration of exchange is two years with four semesters of six months each. Students are introduced with different topics chemical laboratory such as making qualitative and quantitative analyses of solids, liquids and gaseous materials for research; improvement of new items or procedures, quality control, maintenance of environmental standards; and test, hypothetical or pragmatic utilization of science and related sciences. Competitors can have employments after its effective passing. There are numerous ITIs in the nation offering this trade.
Duration : 2 Years.
Qualification : Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as one of the subjects or its equivalent.
Students should be passed in 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science and Mathematics or its equivalent from a recognise school board in the country.
This includes both practical and theory classes.
- Students should have the capacity to gather, analyze and translate different power plant water and steam samples and makes remedial move as required.
- They ought to have the capacity to assist in the readiness of information reports, adherence to and organization of a Quality Assurance/Quality Control program and information passage into the Laboratory Information Management System computers.
- They ought to likewise have the capacity to perform chemical analyses utilizing gravimetric, spectrophotometric, turbidimetric, and titrimetric strategies in conformance to Standard Methods.
- They ought to have working knowledge of functions and servicing requirements for lab equipment and machinery.
- After completing the course successfully, students can strive for further higher Diploma/Degree courses for expanding their general capabilities.
- Students can discover employments in research facilities or creation offices as there are great opportunities.
- Project Assistant.
- Research Associate.
- Associate – Quality.
- R&D Associate.
- Laboratory Analyst.