ITI in Preparatory School Management Assistant
- Students should be able to competent keyboard skills and a good working knowledge of windows and Microsoft; applications, especially Word and Excel.
- They should have good organisational skills, including prioritising, and working to deadlines; good communication skills; the ability to greet visitors and parents in a friendly manner; tact and diplomacy when required.
- They should have the ability to handle confidential material with discretion; ability to establish good working relationships and a positive and professional telephone manner.
Nature of Job
- After passing trade, students can work as an assist to supervisor; provide a stimulating and varied programme of play and learning opportunities; ensure the safety and well-being of the children.
- Students good at study and willing for further higher Diploma and Bachelor Degree courses, can get admission there for enhancing their qualification rank and education.
Eligibility & Admissions
- Passed 10th Class Examination under 10+2 System of Education.
- Performa for admission may be obtained from the respective State Directorate dealing with Craftsmen Training Scheme or from the Principals of the concerned Industrial Training Institutes/ centers conducting training programme under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
During ITI training the trainees acquire practical skills of the trades and they are capable of doing production jobs under the supervision of skilled worker. At this stage they are categorised as semi-skilled worker.
Under Apprentice Act-1961 the ITI pass-outs can be engaged in the relevant designated trade by the industry having adequate training facilities. The candidates so engaged will learn the productive / marketable skills and become suitable for employment.
After passing the NCVT examination if the candidate instead of taking job with industry he is willing to start small business he can do so with the assistance of government agencies promoting such activity and providing necessary assistance.