ITI In Cabin / Room Attendant
Cabin/ Room Attendant Trade is a craftsman course with six months duration with one semester. The Trade course is being provided by various ITIs in the country. The course teaches students about cleaning bathrooms including shower recess; cleaning general and shared areas including shared facilities; dusting, vacuuming, mopping; replacing towels, linen; replenishing soap, coffee, tea; resetting the room according to standard; maintaining guest room security and maintaining the highest level of hygiene and cleanliness at all times. The career options for this trade are so many in various areas both in home country and outside it in service sector.
- Students should possess good presentation and grooming; capacity to work well unsupervised and a demonstrated commitment to be part of an energetic team.
- They should be known of housekeeping and ability to clean hotel rooms to productivity goals; ability to follow standards and procedures.
- They should have a habit of paying attention to detail; willingness to work on a rotating roster including weekends, public holidays and school holidays.
- They should also possess good communication and interpersonal skills as they have to server/deal with different types of person.
- Basic Training.
- Trade Training General Rule.
- Hazards and Prevention Understanding.
- Demonstration of Attendant Service.
- Understanding of Railway Route.
- Demonstration of Customer Service.
- Understanding the House Keeping Procedure.
- Understanding of First Aid Medicine.
- Record Filing.
- Skill Attainment Practice.
Eligibility & Admissions
- Passed 10th Class Examination under 10+2 System of Education.
- Working knowledge of English & Hindi.
- Performa for admission may be obtained from the respective State Directorate dealing with Craftsmen Training Scheme or from the Principals of the concerned Industrial Training Institutes/ centers conducting training programme under Craftsmen Training Scheme.
- Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management.
- Diploma in Professional Cabin Crew Services.
- After passing trade they have many jobs in service sector. They can have jobs in hotels, restaurants and the like other places.
- Students interested in study can go for further Diploma or Bachelor Degree course for enhancing their skills and values.
- Students having passed this trade have also good scopes in foreign countries. So many students after passing trade are recruited by the Airlines Industries on different designations as per their skills and qualifications.
Cabin/ Room Attendant Trade Job Types
- Room Attendant.
- Housekeeping Attendant.
- Lobby Attendant.
- Guestroom Attendant.
- Flight Attendant.
- Room Service Attendant.
- Food and Beverage Attendant.
- Laundry Attendant.