Paramedical in Health Sanitary Inspector
This profession till date remains one of the most sought by people who wish to make great money & have power in their hands. Though the qualification is not comparable with other high profile courses but it gives enough scope to climb the ladder of success in shorter time.
- Ability to work in a team & take bold decisions against all odds.
- Good communication skills. (to convince people on accepting the truth).
- Good physical fitness & stamina to bear the burden of extra work / long work.
Nature of Job:
As a health sanitary inspector you will be more into conducting surveys, reports, field work & research on various aspects of health environment, conditions & the norms to be followed. The core job remains to be professionals who shall supervise an assignment, conduct enough analysis when the need arises to make the people / company abide by the health standards. Great opportunities exist in Government sector.
Eligibility & Admission
A 10+2 (under 10+2 pattern of education or equivalent) with science as one of the subject up-to 10th standard.
After completion of the course trainees should be able to work as Health Inspector, Sanitary Inspector etc. for recruitment to subordinate post and service under the Central Government, State Government & Abroad.
- Government jobs: Many vacancies exist in the central & state government Health departments.
- Work as consultant / supervisor / chief manager in private hospitals, MN C’s & other health related departments.
- Opportunities to work abroad are aplenty. You could get supervisor , managerial level jobs that give high returns.
Health Inspector Sanitary Inspector is a definite post in the government departments at the state and the center level. Government departments include departments like Municipal Corporations, Nagar Palikas, Railways, Hospitals, Cantonment Area, Government Institutes, Oil Refineries, Factories etc. In the private organizations they work with Hospitals, Hotel, Metal Industry, Chemical Industry, Textile Industry, Food Industry, Travel and Entertainment Industry, Electrical Industry etc.