Paramedical in Operation Theater Technician
- Careful and analytical approach to work.
- Sympathetic, supportive and professional approach to patients.
- Able to learn independently.
- Able to work as part of a team.
Anatomy & Physiology ,Pharmacology, Microbiology & Pathology, Operation Theater Management General Medicine& Anaesthesia, Surgery & Orthopaedic, Gynaecology & Obstetrics & Specialties
Eligibility & Admission:
Must be 10+2 , Intermediate pass with science subject.
Rs.30,000/- per anum + Examination charges.
Career Extensions you could consider after taking further training:
- Bio medical Engineer.
- Health Technician Manager.
- Medical Imaging Technologist.
- Medical Scientist.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist.
- Radiation Therapist.
- Dental Clinics.
- Forensic Science Services.
- Hospital or Health Care setting.
- Scientific Research and Development Enterprises.
- Testing and Diagnostic Services.