Paramedical in Operation Theater Technician
An operation theater technician is a person who looks after all the work and management of the operation theater which includes managing the patients in & out of operation theater, looking after all the surgical instruments, their sterilization, arrangement of operation theater table, dressing table, instrument table, anesthesia table as well as management of the staff. Looking after the drugs required for surgery, anesthetic gases, drapes & all the linen & their sterilization. He / She also assist the surgeon during the operations. In short, therefore, an operation theater technician has to manage & organize whole of the operation theater with out whom no surgeon can operate on the patients & neither can a hospital or a nursing home run or be complete.
- Careful and analytical approach to work.
- Sympathetic, supportive and professional approach to patients.
- Able to learn independently.
- Able to work as part of a team.
Anatomy & Physiology ,Pharmacology, Microbiology & Pathology, Operation Theater Management General Medicine& Anaesthesia, Surgery & Orthopaedic, Gynaecology & Obstetrics & Specialties
Eligibility & Admission:
Must be 10+2 , Intermediate pass with science subject.
Rs.30,000/- per anum + Examination charges.
Career Extensions you could consider after taking further training:
- Bio medical Engineer.
- Health Technician Manager.
- Medical Imaging Technologist.
- Medical Scientist.
- Nuclear Medicine Technologist.
- Radiation Therapist.
- Dental Clinics.
- Forensic Science Services.
- Hospital or Health Care setting.
- Scientific Research and Development Enterprises.
- Testing and Diagnostic Services.