Diploma In Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Diploma In Electrical and Electronics Engineering deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism. The field first became an identifiable occupation in the late nineteenth century after commercialization of the electric telegraph and electrical power supply. It now covers a range of subtopics including power, electronics, control systems, signal processing and telecommunications.
The Students are exposed to various subjects of study such as Drafting, Wiring, CAD, Power saving and Power Control, High Voltage Engineering, Generation, Transmission, Distribution and Utilization.
Eligibility & Admission
- A pass in Class X or its equivalent examination with 35% in each of the subjects with Science and Mathematics.
- Student must have studied English as one of the subjects in Class X.
- There are plenty of jobs for Diploma In Electrical & Electronics Engineering Holders.
- The Diploma Holders find openings as Maintenance Engineers in industry and commercial buildings.
- Electrical & Electronics, being the core branch of Engineering offers wide range of opportunities all over the globe.
- The Diploma qualification provides a good grounding for students who wish to continue further studies or employment where the skills, knowledge and understanding of planning, designing, construction & manufacturing are useful.
- The programmer will develop the student’s understanding for a full range of careers within the manufacturing and maintenance industry as members of a flexible, competitive, multi-skilled workforce.
- As a matter of fact, today’s technology driven industries are forcibly looking at diploma students to fill up a lot of vacancies in their organisations when higher engineering skills may not be immediately required.
- They can be selected as Trainees in reputed Public Sector / Private Sector companies.
- They have job openings in software industry as design engineers as they have adequate knowledge of CAD.
- They also find openings as power control engineers.
- They are offered specialized training in power control by industries such as BEL, BHEL, CPRI, KPTCL etc.
- They can become Class I Government Licensed Engineers to undertake erection of electrical layout works in industries.
- They also have the opportunity of working as power plant engineers in electric power generating stations.