Brief: ‘I am the change scholarship’ is an initiative of Team Everest NGO through which we provide scholarship for 100 students to do their graduation.
Location of the Initiative: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
No of Students Sponsored: 100
Student selection criteria (Student Should meet all the below mentioned criteria):
1. Good Academic Scores:The student should have scored more than 70% in Plus-2 exam)
2. Family Background:Parentless or Single Parented or affected by Dec 2015 Chennai Floods
3. School Type: Should have studied Plus-2 in Govt/Govt Aided or Corporation Schools
4. Financial Status: Family incomes should be less than Rs 2,00,000
5. Merit Quota: Students who get admission under merit are only eligible for this scholarship. Management quota students are not eligible for this scholarship
6. Student Location: Student should stay and study in any of the Chennai Colleges.
Average cost per Student Per year:Rs 35,000
a) Up to Rs 30,000 to all students irrespective of streams
b) Additional Rs 5000 per year for student training, internship programs
Additional Program by Team Everest for students:
1. Employability Training: We will be conducting 100 hours of training per year till the student finish graduation to make them employable ready.
2. Internship: All students will do ‘Internship’ with NGO’s to learn various skills practically and to serve the society while studying.
3. Corporate Visits/In Plant Training: Students will be taken to various corporates and industries to help them gain practical knowledge.
Contact No: 89396 12365
For more details & Eligibility, Terms and Conditions please refer the Website : I am the change Scholarship