After10thwhat.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You are required to check this page frequently to ensure that you are aware of the changes.
After10thwhat.com reserves the right to make any modification or withdraw any feature of its website at any point of time.
Information We Collect
We do not collect personally identifiable information about our visitors and members, except when you specifically and knowingly provide it to us and except to the limited purpose of authenticating your account ID. We do not intend to share any personal information with the third parties. The buyer information is purely provided by the buyer itself and reserves the right to provide such information. We are not responsible for any faulty or inaccurate information provided by the buyer.
We are not responsible for any misuse of contact information displayed on the website. In case you feel that your contact information is being misrepresented then kindly contact us at
Usage of the Information
We require this information primarily to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for:
- Maintaining internal records
- Improving our products and services
- Sending periodical Promotional Emails about any New Services, Special Offers or other information which we think is beneficial to you via the email address provided by you.
- Customizing the website according to your interests
- Contacting you for market research purposes
- Any kind of personal information submitted and gathered in After10thwhat.com will not be sold, rented or made available to any third party (except maybe to partners) or other organization at any time, under any circumstances without your permission.
Links to Other Websites
after10thwhat.com may contain links to other websites of interest, websites of Partners. However, once you have used these links to leave After10thwhat.com, you should note that we do not have any control over the other websites.