ITI Course In Fitter
Applicants ought to be gone in 10th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 arrangement of Education or its equal from a perceived school board.
Includes both practical and theory classes.
- Candidates should have the capacity to appreciate specialized work, physically fit; great hand-eye co-appointment; ready to work freely or as a major aspect of a group; reasonable capacity and an eye for point of interest.
- They must be mindful of security regulations, for example, wearing personal protective equipment during working hours.
- They ought to have physical quality and stamina and have the capacity to work in uncomfortable positions.
- Students after passing Fitter exchange can strive for further higher Diploma/Bachelor Degree courses, which improves their capabilities.
- They can discover employments underway and producing businesses; auxiliary creation like extensions, rooftop structures, building & development; vehicles and partnered commercial enterprises and administration commercial ventures like street transportation and lines.
- Fitter Trade pass students have bright scopes in ship building and repair; infrastructure and defence organisations; public sector industries like BHEL, BEML, NTPC, etc and private industries in India & abroad.
- Pipe Fabricator.
- Mechanical Fitter.
- Technical Assistant/Technician.
- Plant Maintenance Fitter.
- Lathe Machine Operator.