|1||Diploma in Electronics And Communication Engineering||NA|
|2||Diploma in Computer Science And Engineering||NA|
|3||Diploma Information Science & Engineering||NA|
|4||Diploma in Civil Engineering||NA|
|5||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||NA|
|6||Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engg.||NA|
|7||Diploma in Automobile engineering||NA|
|8||Diploma in Science Department||NA|
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”FACILITIES” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]Library & Information
Titles of Books 4101, Volumes 23939 and National Journals 21; newspaper of all languages is 6.The library is open from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm from Monday to Friday and from 9.00 am to 4.30 pm on Saturday.
- Old Question Papers Services
- Providing drinking water
- Well Equipped Furniture’s
- Separate rack for Keeping Students’ Belongings
- Reading tables and chairs.
- Refreshment & Rest room.
BET Polytechnic offers a separate hostels for Boys and Girls with well furnished rooms. We run our hostels in a green and peaceful environment which welcomes students. These hostels will accommodate more than 250 students comfortably. The hostel cleanliness comforts to ace hygiene standards. Mess facilities are also available to provide the hostlers with nutritions and quality food. Each room in all the hostels has been furnished with cots, tables, chairs, book racks and a ceiling fan. Parents and guardians of the students are being provided accommodation in guest rooms on nominal rent whenever they visit college and wish to stay during their visits. They are also permitted to use the mess facilities in the hostels.
- 24 hours cold & hot water supply
- Internet Facility through wireless connectivity
- Diesel generators with a total capacity of 330 KVA for providing backup power supply in all hostel blocks
- Visitors Room
- Newspapers for each room
- Laundry (Outside Agency)
- Round the clock security
- Lawns inside and infront of the hostels have enhanced asthetics of the hostels
- Lady consulting doctor for girls hostel Guest Rooms on rental basis for parents/guardians visiting their wards
A full-fledged Transport department functions in the college with buses to provide transport facility to students and staff from various places. This service is offered ensuring a hassle-free and safe transportation.
The College runs buses for providing transport facility to students from various places in the city. In addition to college transport public transport, private transport facility is also available as they ply very frequently on highways from all the places like Malavalli, Maddur and Mandya, with scheduled stop in front of college.
Women’s Grievance & Atrocity Cell
The main objectives of Women grievance and atrocity cell are to maintain congenial working environment for women employees and girl students.
We have good infrastructure like Ladies room, Rest room, Drinking water(R O), Toilet facilities, Indoor games, Magazines, Furniture’s.
Activities of Women cell are Group discussions, Organizing seminars, Competitions, Counseling, problems of the girl students and women employees solved immediate after receiving suggestions and complaints through principal and management.
Ragging constitutes of the following Acts.
- Any conduct by any student or students whether by words spoken or by written or by an act which as the effect of teasing, treating or handling with rudeness a fresher or any other student.
- Indulging in rowdy or in disciplined activities by any student or students which causes trouble or physical harm or psychological harm in any fresher or any other student.
- Any act by a senior student that prevents or disturbs the regular academic activity of a fresher.
- Any act of financial extortion of forceful expenditure burden put on a fresher or any student.
- Any act that effects the mental health and self-confidence of a fresher or any other student.
Administrative action in the event of Ragging
The Anti-Ragging committee of the institution shall take an appropriate decision in regard to punishment depending on the facts of each incident and nature of ragging established by the Anti-ragging squad, one or more of the following punishments, namely
- Suspension from attending classes
- With holding/withdrawing scholarships or other benefits
- Debarring from appearing in any test or examination.
- Suspension from the hostel.
- With holding results.
- Cancellation of admission.
Guest house & Canteen[/vc_cta][vc_btn title=”GALLERY” color=”danger”][vc_images_carousel images=”2456,2457,2458,2459″ img_size=”600×300″ onclick=”link_no” speed=”2000″ autoplay=”yes” wrap=”yes”][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”MAP” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]
BE Trust Polytechnic
Bharathinagara [K M Doddi],
Maddur Tq, Mandya Dist.
Contact no.: 08232 – 245017
Email : email@example.com
Website : http://betpolytechnic.org[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Various Polytechnic Courses After 10th[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][su_carousel source=”category: 4″ limit=”28″ link=”post”][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]