The Polytechnic is provided with the necessary modern infrastructural facilities. ThePolytechnicc has high qualified & experienced lecturers who have been imparting practical knowledge to students in order to make them suitable for industry requirement in the present scenario. The students of Polytechnic have better opportunities both in higher education and employment. For these four branches, this institution has student strength of about 535 students. Though the Institution is in the border area of Karnataka, it is at a distance of hardly 85 km from silicon city, Bangalore. Thus students who finish their diploma here have better opportunities both in higher education and placement in different companies. The major companies that are situated near the college are Volvo Automobiles, Honda, BEML, BSNL, Power Grid, Lumax, KMF , Barukha Alloys etc., Many of our passed students are well placed in different Multinational Companies, Public/Private Sector industries.[/vc_cta][vc_btn title=”COURSES” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]
Government Polytechnic, Mulbagal is currently being offered in the following departments.
|Diploma in Civil Engineering||
|Diploma in Computer Science Engineering||
|Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering||
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”FACILITIES” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]Government Polytechnic, Mulbagal
The Indian Society for Technical Education is a national, professional, non-profit making society registered under the Societies Registration Act of 1860. The major objectives of the ISTE are to assist and contribute to the production and development of top quality professional engineers and technicians needed by the industries and other organizations. Being the only national organization of educators in the field of Engineering and Technology, ISTE effectively contributes in various missions of the Union Government. The Ministry of Human Resource Development, CTE/DST/MIT/State Governments are well associated with the ISTE for programs relating to technical education.
The major objectives of the ISTE are:
- To formulate the general goals & responsibilities of technical education.
- To adjust curriculum & educational processes to changing conditions.
- To develop effective teachers & educational administrators.
- To improve instructional methods & practices & administrative usages.
- To enhance professional ideals & standards.
- To foster research as a function complementary to teaching.
- To cultivate fraternal spirit amongst the teachers, administrators, industrialists & professionals.
- To bring about effective age between technical institutions industry & society.
- To award honorary fellowships, awards and prizes, for furthering the objectives of technical education.
ISTE Student Chapter Activities
- Organizing students symposiums and seminars
- Organizing lectures by experts from industry, R&D organizations, defense services, government departments and other institutions.
- Coaching program for writing competitive examinations and attending the job interview.
- Supervisory and communication skill development
- Training for self-employment
- Guidance on job opportunities in India and abroad
- Arranging training in industries and visits to industry
- Awareness of social, cultural and ethical values and norms
- Special Coaching and General counseling services
Center for Continuing Technical Education in Karnataka (CCTEK) functions as an autonomous governing body and contributes to the technical education programs in the field of computers, information technology and other areas. The Minister of Higher Education is the Chairman and the Secretary of Higher Education is the Vice Chairman of CCTEK. Officers of Technical Education Department and representatives from industry and technological university are the other members of the governing body. The target group who are benefited from the CCTEK programmes are community people, physically handicapped, socially backward, women, etc.
The decisions regarding CCTEK activities are taken and coordinated at the polytechnic level by a committee comprising of Principal, all the department HODs and senior faculty. CCTEK has organized many short-term training programs and will continue to do so
Sri Vedamurthy N H, lecturer in Civil Engineering Department is working as CCTEK Manager.
The Institution has a campus of 12.15 acres having well spacious and attractive infrastructure with 5300 square meters plinth area. The campus includes two classroom blocks with nearly 15 spacious classrooms, administrative block with library, 2 blocks for labs, girls hostel, boys hostel (under construction), our campus covers 50% of the green field.
The library is the heart of the academic center at GPT Mulbagal. It has been designed to meet the information needs of the students & staff members of GPT Mulbagal. It has a collection of over 1000 books that supplement the DTE Curriculum course contents.
Girls hostel is located within the campus & boys hostel is under construction.
- WID Cell
- Students Forum
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”MAP” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]
Kantharaja Circle, Mulbagal
Kolar – 563127
Contact no.: 081592 35566
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://dte.karnataka.gov.in/Institutes/gptmulbagal/HOME[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Various Polytechnic Courses After 10th[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][su_carousel source=”category: 4″ limit=”28″ link=”post”][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]