In the 3 decades since its inception, it has constantly pushed the boundaries in its unrelenting endeavor to achieve academic excellence in the fields of Aviation, Engineering and Management.
All aspiring students are provided access to the best of education which ensures theoretical and hands-on exposure to the most challenging and rewarding profiles across the horizons of technology. As the one-stop destination for the talented youth of today, Hindustan Academy stands out for its high standards which have enabled thousands of students to scale the heights of excellence with flying colors.
The academy is driven by experts from the fields of Aviation, Engineering and Management, who have held high ranks in the Indian Air Force and other areas related to technical and commercial aspects of Aviation, Engineering and Management sectors.
We, the management and staff, welcome you to come and experience the facilities and teaching expertise of the academy which is one of the best and to be a successful professional in your area of interest.
Hindustan Academy ensures that students are given access to the best education which provides theoretical and hands-on exposure that equips you to take on the challenging and rewarding projects across the technological horizon. The one-stop destination for all things Aviation, Engineering and Management.[/vc_cta][vc_btn title=”COURSES” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]Hindustan Polytechnic Academy, Bangalore is currently being offered in the following departments.
|Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering||
|Diploma in Automobile Engineering||
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||
|Diploma in Computer Science Engineering||
|Diploma in Information Science & Technology||
|Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering||
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”FACILITIES” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]Hindustan Polytechnic Academy, Bangalore
- A calm environment in a prime area of Bangalore with easy access by road, rail and air.
- Maximum focus on personal attention for students with optimum student-teacher ratio.
- Highly qualified instructors with immense industrial knowledge from IITs, Emirates, Air India, Jet Airways, Qatar Airways, Malaysian Airlines, Airworks India Engineering Pvt. Ltd., Dviation, HAL, Indian Air Force and other reputed private and public organisations.
- Successful students are well placed in various companies in the fields of Aviation, Engineering and Management. For example Air India, Indigo, Jet Airways, Go Air, Air Works India Pvt. Ltd., Singapore Airways, Qatar Airways, Emirates, KLM, Volkswagen Group, Mahindra, Toyota, Citibank, Sulekha, ICICI, etc.
- Students learn on heavy and light aircrafts such as Learjet 25D, Cessna 172 & 152 & HT2 and their spares and components for hands-on technical know-how.
- Additional hands-on practical maintenance experience and training in an EASA & DGCA Part 145 approved airline maintenance, repair and overhauling organization with Personal Experience Record Log Book.
- HAA follows the syllabus specified by EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) Part 66 and 147.
- State-of-the-art research and training facility by Volkswagen Group (specifically for Audi passenger vehicles).
- A well-equipped library with relevant technical journals, e-journals etc.
- Spacious classrooms equipped with Audio-Video facilities.
- In-house developed flight simulator for training purposes.
- Well equipped labs, various workshops, with ample necessary training equipment.
- Hostel / Canteen facilities for women and men
- Merit and Means Scholarships
- Scholarships under the National Scholarship Portal
- HAA is EASA Basic Modules Examinations Centre under SR Technics, Zurich in partnership with Dviation, Malaysia.
- Chartered Accountancy
- Free coaching for civil services
- Personality and aptitude development
- Finishing school course
- Learjet 25D (Two General Electric CJ610-6 single-rotor axial-flow turbojet engines)
- Cessna 172 (Lycoming piston engine)
- Cessna 152 (Lycoming piston-engine) converted to a flight simulator
- HT2 piston engine
Engine workshop: Types and number of engines for students:
- Cyrus Major Engine – 03
- Gypsy Queen – 02
- Continental Engine – 03
- Avon Rolls Royce Jet Engine – 02
- Orpheus Jet Engine – 01
- General Electric CJ610-6 single-rotor axial-flow turbojet engines – 02
- Other engine accessories
Airframe workshop: The workshop consists of Aircraft structures such as:
- Main Planes
- Control items
- Landing gear other structural parts and spares.
This lab consists of different radio systems, various navigational aids, types of radar equipment and its spares and components along with other accessories.
It consists of various types of Aircraft instruments, Engine instruments, Electrical instruments and various other instruments from the Flight Deck.
It consists of all Aircraft electrical systems and components along with spares and accessories. Eg. Starters, Generators, Batteries, Switch etc.
Various General Engineering workshops includes the below facilities:
- 10 lathe machines
- Foundry and forge
- Welding shop
- Engine shop
- Machine Shop
- 20 other workstations for filing, cutting, shaping, etc.
In addition to the practical training at the academy, the students are sent to industries and aeronautical establishments for the training during semester vacations. Further, industrial training visits are arranged periodically to different manufacturing and overhaul divisions of private and public companies like HAL, Air Works India Pvt. Ltd., Air India, Taneja Aerospace & Aviation Limited and other aeronautical establishments in Bangalore.
The Academy has a well-stocked library which contains books on various types of aircrafts, aero engines, aircraft systems and aviation engineering and management.
Students are encouraged to design, fabricate and develop aeronautical system training aids under the able guidance of expert instructors.[/vc_cta][vc_btn title=”GALLERY” color=”danger”][vc_images_carousel images=”3245,3246,3247,3248″ img_size=”600×300″ onclick=”link_no” speed=”2000″ autoplay=”yes” wrap=”yes”][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”MAP” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]
Hindustan Polytechnic Academy
P.O Box No. 3776, Ashwathanagar
Marathahalli, Bangalore – 560037
Contact no.: 080 – 25238650 / 25232217 / 25222554 /
Mobile no.: 7795087448 / 7795067129 / 9740037853 / 8971404357
Toll free no.: 18004258650
Email : email@example.com
Website : www.hindustanacademy.edu.in[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Various Polytechnic Courses After 10th[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][su_carousel source=”category: 4″ limit=”28″ link=”post”][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]