|Diploma in Civil Engineering||
|Diploma in Computer Science Engineering||
|Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering||
|Diploma in Mechanical Engineering||
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”FACILITIES” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]Government Polytechnic, Lingasugur
The mission of the library is to facilitate the creation of new knowledge through acquisition, organization and dissemination of knowledge resources and providing for value-added services. Total books available in the library are 826.
Library Rules and Regulations:
- Library book/library material will be issued for a period of 15 days to our members.
- A library material issued may be renewed up to 1 time provided there is no reservation against it.
- Certain library materials are intended to be used only in the library premises. These include reference books, textbooks, rare books, current & bound periodicals etc.
- Borrowers are requested to check if the library materials being borrowed are complete and no pages are missing in it. In case of defect or damage in the book, should be brought to the notice of the library staff.
- While leaving the library, the user should ensure that they carry only those books that are duly issued on their names, otherwise disciplinary action will be taken against them.
- Readers and visitors are requested not to bring their belongings in the library.
- Users are requested to return the books/library materials to library staff after consultation
Library Incharge Ms. Aruna (SDA)
- LANGUAGE LABORATORY
- Text, images, audio and video can easily be integrated
- Teachers can alter materials to fit their requirements
- Learners can record their own voice and play back the recordings, interact with each other.
- Self-access for independent learning which includes access to resources outside class
The purpose of a language lab is to involve students to actively participate in language learning exercises and which helps the student to improve their English communication skill and also helps in personality development
Language laboratory co-ordinator Ms. Sheetal S Patil, Lecturer(E&E)
Center for Continuing Technical Education in Karnataka (CCTEK) functions as an autonomous governing body and contributes to the technical education programs in the field of computers, information technology and other areas. The sub-center of CCTEK at Govt. Polytechnic Lingasugur was established in the year 2015 to meet the continuing and non-formal educational needs of local industry, business and community at large. CCTEK programmes conducted for students, teaching/ non-teaching staff of polytechnics. The revenue generated from programmes of CCTEK is used for the overall development of the institution.
CCTEK Manager Mr. Ranjeet Kumar, Lecturer(E&C)
The institute has well-developed sports facilities for the students which will help in the holistic development of the students. Polytechnic is striving with tooth and nail to cultivate sportsmanship along with regular academic activities and to bring out the potential sports talents of the students. As a result, many students are taking part in various sports activities. Our institution is well equipped with sports facilities for indoor games such as chess, carrom and outdoor games.
Sports Co-ordinator, Mr. Prakash Rathod. Lecturer(ME)
The National Service Scheme (NSS) is an Indian government-sponsored public service program conducted by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India. Popularly known as NSS, the scheme was launched in Gandhiji’s Centenary year, 1969. Aimed at developing student’s personality through community service. NSS is a voluntary association of young people in colleges. The cardinal principle of the NSS programme is that it is organized by the students themselves, and both students and teachers through their combined participation in community service, get a sense of involvement in the tasks of nation-building.
“NOT ME, NOT YOU, BUT WE”. This reflects the essence of democratic living and upholds the need for selfless service and appreciation of the other person’s point of view and also to show consideration for fellow human beings. It underlines that the welfare of an individual is ultimately dependent on the welfare of society on the whole. Therefore, it should be the aim of the NSS to demonstrate this motto in its day-to-day programme.
The broad objectives of NSS are to:
- Understand the community in which they work.
- Understand themselves in relation to their community.
- Identify the needs and problems of the community and involve them in the problem-solving process.
- Develop among themselves a sense of social and civic responsibility.
- Utilize their knowledge in finding a practical solution to individual and community problems.
- Develop competence required for group living and sharing of responsibilities.
- Gain skills in mobilizing community participation.
- Acquire leadership qualities and democratic attitude;
- Develop a capacity to meet emergencies and natural disasters
- Practice national integration and social harmony
NSS Co-Ordinator: Mr. Ranjeet Kumar, Lecturer E & C
- SWC: Student Welfare Committee
Aim: To ensure the welfare of student community in all aspects and to resolve their grievances during their stay in the institute.
- To bring a harmonious atmosphere in the campus
- To recommend the enhancement of student facilities, student’s life and experiences at the institute
- To focus on all relevant student issues determined by current events by taking into consideration the suggestions of committee members
- To attend to grievances of students brought to the notice of the authorities
- To encourage students to express their grievances by providing them a platform to express their problems.
- Supporting the students to facilitate learning
- Developing a good relationship with students
- Addressing their various issues
- Conduct a meeting periodically to discuss student’s welfare.
- Suggestion for remedial classes for slow learners
- Developing students-teacher relationship
SWC Co-Ordinator Mr. Veeresh Lecturer E & C
- R O Water Plant
CThe college has the facility of R.O. water plant, which facilitates the staff and student to drink purified water.
- Hostel Facilities
Hostel facilities for women. Boys hostel is under construction sponsored by Government of Karnataka under STP/TSP scheme[/vc_cta][vc_btn title=”PLACEMENT” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]PLACEMENT CELL:
Every student is provided with ample opportunities for employment through campus interviews and placement processes which are conducted regularly for the entire year. The placement cell is co-ordinated by a Training and Placement Co-ordinator with a dedicated team of students under the mentorship of experienced faculty from each department who provide students with the support, resources and tools necessary to meet the challenges of a fast-paced and competitive employment market. A seed has never grown into a tree unless it takes its own chance to sprout out and adapt itself to nature for a journey. Likewise, opportunities come rare and unless you try a chance and suit yourself into boots and travel along to make your dream come true.
Training & Placement Co-ordinator: Mr. Ravi Chandra, Lecturer (CSE)[/vc_cta][vc_btn title=”GALLERY” color=”danger”][vc_images_carousel images=”3107,3108,3109,3110″ img_size=”600×300″ onclick=”link_no” speed=”2000″ autoplay=”yes” wrap=”yes”][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”MAP” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]
Kardakal Road, Sarkari Thota
Lingsugur, Raichur Dist.
Raichur – 584122
Contact no.: 08537-257877
Contact Person: C J Kudli (Prinicipal)
Website : http://www.gptlingasaguru.in/default.aspx[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Various Polytechnic Courses After 10th[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][su_carousel source=”category: 4″ limit=”28″ link=”post”][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]