Today, the GTTC have acquired mastery in mould and die making technology and have blossomed into an epitome of precision and quality in the development and manufacture of sophisticated moulds, dies and tools.
Fully aware of the rapid advancement in technology the world over, the GTTC is periodically adding new technologies to the existing set of advanced equipment like CAD / CAM, CNC machines for tooling, precision components, laser for industries, rapid prototyping, vacuum casting etc.,.
GTTC is concentrating on the Integrated development of the related segments of industries by way of providing international quality tools, trained personnel and consultancy in tooling and related areas. In future, the focus would be more on turnkey projects in tooling, aerospace components & their assemblies and also to support the development of small and medium scale enterprises. [/vc_cta][vc_btn title=”COURSES” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]GTTC Polytechnic, Bangalore is currently being offered in the following departments.
|Diploma in Tool & Die Making||
|Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication in Engineering||
|Diploma in Precision Manufacturing||
|Diploma in Mechatronics||
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”FACILITIES” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]Government Tool Room & Training Centre, Bangalore
- Practical shop floor training
- Working on computers & CNC machines
- Augmented software training schedules with specific reference to design
- Stimulating industry visits
- Special emphasis on soft skills
- Lecture programme on by professionals of eminence.
- Hands-on exposure-students are involved in design & fabrication of tools/ dies/components for production activities.
- Scientific analysis of tooling & precision manufacturing techniques through advanced CAD/CAM technology
- Industry institute interaction
- Excellent placement opportunities in mnc’s.
- State of the art sophisticated manufacturing facilities such as 3 to 5 axis high-speed CNC machining centers, CNC turning machines, CNC turn-mill centers, CNC jig grinding, CNC park erosion, CNC wire EDM, cmm, profile projector, high power lasers for cutting & engraving, and other conventional supporting machinery & equipment. Power press, plastic injection molding machines and pressure die casting machine for component production.
- Training centers spread across more than 12 cities.
[/vc_column_text][vc_btn title=”MAP” color=”danger”][vc_cta h2=”” txt_align=”justify” style=”outline” color=”black” css_animation=”none”]
Government Tool Room & Training Centre
Rajajinagar Industrial Estate
Contact no.: 080 – 23152119 / 080 – 2315 2118
Mobile no.: 9141629585 / 9141629595
Fax : 080-23301683
Email : email@example.com
firstname.lastname@example.org[/vc_cta][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Various Polytechnic Courses After 10th[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text][su_carousel source=”category: 4″ limit=”28″ link=”post”][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]